VAPA = VISUAL and PERFORMING ARTS
Are you getting bored at home? How about an art project? All Sims students K-5th grade are eligible to participate in our contest to design next year’s VAPA shirt. Here are some things to remember…
1) Create your design on plain, 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper
2) Your design must include elements of ART and DANCE
3) The shirt will be red (so red is a “FREE” color in your design!)
4) Your design can include the color RED plus 3 additional colors
5) Remember good art takes TIME, so don’t rush your design. Think about drawing with pencil first, sharpie outlining and then coloring.
6) NEW DEADLINE: Your design is due on May 15th
7) Email your design to me (Mrs. Hoppner) at my Sims email: [email protected]
. Please include your name, grade and teacher in your email.
Our committee will be review all designs and choose ONE winner. The winner will have their artist signature on the shirt and they will get a FREE shirt plus art supplies!
Good Luck! I can’t wait to see your creative shirt designs!
~ Mrs. Hoppner
About VAPA shirts: Purchasing a VAPA T-shirt directly supports our unique VAPA program that allows Joseph Sims students to have special art & dance instruction from Mrs. Hoppner! All proceeds from shirt sales go back into keeping our VAPA program running. Purchase a VAPA shirt for your student to wear every Tuesday. Parents can also purchase a shirt for themselves to show their support of this incredible and unique program at Joseph Sims!